Click on image for Showcase features.
- All games played on eighteen (18) of the latest generation/highest quality turf fields not found anywhere else in the nation. Over fifty million dollars has been invested in the last thirty-six (36) months to provide the best playing surfaces anywhere. All fields located within a radius of seven (7) miles from each other. Checkout aerial photos of all our facilities at www.forceadidaspremier.com. Click on the “Fields” tab.
- Showcase sanctioned by US Club Soccer and USYSA – CYSA North.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition (Premier Elite, Premier, Gold - Level 1 & Level 2. This event is open to all US Development Academy, ECNL, EGSL, Premier Elite, Premier, and Gold Level 1 & 2 teams.
- Specific age-groups will play all games at one facility…as much as possible.
- Bag tags or pins for all players/participants.
- Three (3) referees per match. Top level referees will be utilized for this event.
- Fully certified athletic trainer available at each field complex.
- College coaches will be in attendance.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests…coaches with two or more teams, late starts and etc.
- Free Parking.
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 20-30 minutes of game completion. Receive possible GotSoccer points to be applied to State, Regional and National ranking.
- Roughly eighty-five (85) teams participated in our 2nd annual event last year (2014). Will look to have well over 100 teams for the 2015 event. The Showcase maximum number of teams to be accepted is 180. Therefore, space is limited.
Showcase Teams (U12-U14 Brackets Only)
- Individual high quality awards/medals for 1st and 2nd place teams/players (U12-U14 brackets only). Championship teams receive a laser engraved beautiful crystal vase….unlike any other trophy offered at any other showcase/tournament event (U12-U14 brackets only).
- Three (3) game guarantee with the opportunity to advance to semifinal and championship match (U12-U14 brackets only).
- Semifnal and championchip games will have five (5) minutes added per half
Showcase Teams (U15-U19 Brackets Only)
- Four (4) game guarantee - round-robin play.
- College coaches in attendance.
Showcase Fees, Schedules and Deadlines
- $800.00 (U12-U14 Teams) - $900.00 (U15-U19 Teams)
- Absolute registration deadline: June 24, 2015
- Payment Deadline: A check or money order must be received no more than 10-days after registering for the 2015 Force Adidas Premier Showcase. No refunds once your team has accepted the invitation to participate. All Payments must be received no later than June 24, 2015.
- List of accepted teams will be provided no later than June 14, 2015.
- Match schedules will be posted two week prior to the event.
- Team check-in is Thursday, July 23, 2015: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. @ the Quinlan Community Center. Day-of check-in will be available for those teams with late arrival or who have difficult/extensive travel. Day-of check-in will require your team to arrive 60 minutes before your first scheduled match.
- Days/Dates of the event is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 24-26, 2015.
Showcase Payment Instructions
Payment via credit card is available. Payment by credit card will complete your registration.
Make check or money order payable to: Force Adidas Premier Showcase
Send check or money order to (payment must be received within 10-days of registering for the event online – this will secure your spot)
Force Adidas Premier Showcase
c/o David Burgee, Director
P.O. Box 275
Cupertino, California 95015
Showcase - More Information:
- For more information, please contact the Showcase director, David Burgee, at 408-858-6177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
David C. Burgee