- All games played on eighteen (14) of the latest generation/highest quality turf fields not found anywhere else in the nation. Over fifty million dollars has been invested in the last twenty-four (24) months to provide the best playing surfaces anywhere. All fields located within a radius of seven (7) miles from each other. Checkout aerial photos of all our facilities at www.forceadidaspremier.com. Click on the “Fields” tab.
- Showcase sanctioned by US Club Soccer and USYSA – CYSA North.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition. This event is open to all Premier, Gold and WCDA level teams.
- Specific age-groups will play all games at one facility…as much as possible.
- Bag tags or pins for all players/participants.
- Three (3) referees per match. Top level referees will be utilized for this event.
- Fully certified athletic trainer available at each field complex.
- College coaches will be in attendance.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests…coaches with two or more teams, late starts and etc.
- Free Parking.
- Individual high quality awards/medals for 1st and 2nd place teams/players. Championship teams receive a laser engraved beautiful crystal vase….unlike any other trophy offered at any other showcase/tournament event.
- Three (3) game guarantee with the opportunity to advance to semifinal and championship match.
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 20-30 minutes of game completion. Receive possible GotSoccer points to be applied to State, Regional and National ranking.
- Seventy (70) teams participated in our inaugural event last year (2013). Will look to have nearly 100 teams for the 2014 event. The Showcase maximum number of teams to be accepted is 150. Therefore, space is limited.
Showcase Fees, Schedules and Deadlines:
- Absolute registration deadline: June 18, 2014
- Payment Deadline: A check or money order must be received no more than 10-days after registering for the 2014 Force Adidas Premier Showcase. No refunds once your team has accepted the invitation to participate. All Payments must be received no later than June 28, 2014.
- List of accepted teams will be provided no later than June 11, 2014.
- Match schedules will be posted two weeks prior to the event.
- Team check-in is Thursday, July 17, 2014: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. @ the Quinlan Community Center. Day-of check-in will be available for those teams with late arrival or who have difficult/extensive travel. Day-of check-in will require your team to arrive 60 minutes before your first scheduled match.
- Days/Dates of the event is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 18-20, 2014.
Make check or money order payable to: Force Adidas Premier Showcase
Send check or money order to (payment must be received within 10-days of registering for the event online – this will secure your spot)
Force Adidas Premier Showcase
c/o David Burgee, Director
P.O. Box 1382
Cupertino, California 95015
- For more information, please contact the tournament director, David Burgee, at 408-858-6177 or email@example.com.